A few days ago,
I got a blog award from blogging Polish Mama
That was a very sweet surprise 🙂 Thank you!
From the day I’ve started digging through mom’s blogs she became, as I called her, my Polish Soul in this virtual space 🙂
There are a few rules that go along with this AWARD:
1) You have to Thank the person who awarded you & link them back in your post.
2) Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 10 new Bloggers.
4) Contact each Blogger and let them know you’ve passed the award on to them, & let the “giver” know you accept the award.
A few things about me:
1) I’ve got only one pink thing in my closet and it’s an underwear thing (a few things have a little pink on them, but it’s not because I wanted the pink but because I liked that thing and I couldn’t get it without the pink
I got very close to refuse dressing my daughter in any pink until I saw how many clothes with pink stipes, flowers, dots, etc. she’d gotten on our baby shower And you know what I had bought her a pink costume myself – ONCE!
2) I love to drink my tea with grapefruit juice. Full cup of hot tea with around 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice. There is no better tea on the Earth…
3) I love my coffee/tea hot. If it’s cold I won’t drink it. I’ll make a new one. I never heat up a tea or a coffee in a microwave (or anywhere else).
4) I’m ashamed of my English. Really! Whenever I go to the store withouth my husband I pray to God (I really don’t pray, so you can imagin how scared I am) for a very smooth client-cashier operation… The less Hi, Howareu… Howyoudoin… Howsyourdaygoin… blah… blah… the happier (and feeling less dummier) I’m coming back home!
5) For the first time (in my entire life) I made barszcz yesterday!!! (pictures soon to come) … and it was the best barszcz I’ve ever eaten… I don’t know what I was so afraid of before… – it’s so freaking easy to make!!!
6) I cuss a lot. A LOT! (in Polish, though). I could say : “Ty p********* k**** d**** p****** się ty k*****” and I wouldn’t feel bad about what I just said… But I must be pretty angry to do so. Really angry, I mean! and I don’t remember the last time when I said something like that. It’s been a while… I just don’t get angry anymore, I guess 😉
7) I never follow recipes! NEVER! You can give me the simplest recipe to follow, and still I will change something.
Now I’ve got to think about blogs that I would want to award with this prize 🙂
Let me think for a while… but I know I won’t be able to find 10 of them…. Maybe 5.
After a few hours of thinking:
blog I really like… oh wait… it’s acutally not a blog, it a person – meet CAROL!
Blogs of her:
1. Nutrition Matters
2. Biker Dietitian
3. Diary of a Mad Dietitian
4. Every Picture Tells a Story
blog I really like is Renata’s . Her words are like a poetry, and her pictures are amazing! I wish she would continued writing! Maybe this award will motivate her… I hope so!
blog is Debashis’s Himalayan Diary – I dream about visiting those corners of the World but never during the Winter time. Why?! Read his blog, you’ll know why! 😉
Blog for artists or not, amateurs or not to share and seek for some inspirations! – Photograph Prose
Don’t be shy and let me know what’s hiding in your head!