All my troubles seemed so far away…,
… and I baked
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I mixed it with white Nestle chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, sugar and eggs. Mix until creamy. Stir in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until blended. Add chocolate chips and stir until evenly mixed in.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Makes about 36 cookies.
Don’t be shy and let me know what’s hiding in your head!