I finally did it.
I made peanut butter and now I curse myself why I hadn’t done it earlier.
Easy. Fast. Cheap. Delicious.
It takes me 5 minutes to make it.
it has 3 ingredients.
and if I let them, my kids would devour it in one sitting.
I buy my peanuts in bulk: roasted and salted.
Unsalted will do, too but you will need to add a pinch of salt to the recipe.
Depends on how thick you like the peanut butter you can adjust the amount of coconut oil.
So there are no precise measurements in this recipe.
It all depends on how sweet you like it and how much coconut oil you want in it.
My last recipe looked like this:
2 cups roasted salted peanuts
2 TBSP raw honey
2 TBSP coconut oil
– it’s an affiliate link if you purchase through it I get a commision 🙂 THANK YOU!
Because I run out of coconut oil the last batch came out a little too thick. Still delicious, though.
My kids were fighting over it, and the younger one didn’t let me finish with the pictures.
She is a little piggy when it comes to food. She eats my dinner and then what’s left from her sister’s plate so this delicious creamy stuff was just too much to say no to!
As for the directions how to make it, well…
You will need one of those super-powered ( 🙂 ) blenders: Vitamix or Blendtec
I have Blendtec and I am LOVING IT
1. Throw the peanuts and blend on “ice crushing” mode.
2. Scrape the sides and blend it on “ice crushing” mode again.
3. Scrape the sides and blend on “smoothie” mode.
4. Scrape the sides add coconut oil and honey.
5. Blend on “smoothie” mode again.
6. Adjust the flavor adding more coconut oil or honey.